Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Webster's Pages: We Love the Splash Park

Good morning! Today I have a layout to share with you that is featured in the summer issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today. What a beautiful, fun publication to be part of...I'm so thankful to have this summer fun layout featuring Webster's Pages included.


My layout features a variety of Webster's Pages collections - the patterned papers are from Best Friends, Sweet Notes and Composition & Color. I created an ombre effect with my papers by cutting triangles and stitching to make the chevron. The banner pieces also contribute to the ombre and all of the embellishments are monochromatic. And the photos are from one of our favorite places to go in the summer - the splash park!


Love the transparency, flower, doily and jewel - all from Webster's Pages


My photos are printed to 2x3 and a 4" square - perfect to fit on the banners!


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow to reveal my Gossamer Blue August kit layouts. Thanks for your comments on my news about joining the team! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs