Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Simple Stories: A Glimpse of the Future

Good morning! Today I am sharing a layout I created using Simple Stories second new release called "Smarty Pants." This is such an adorable school collection! As my girls are just 4, we don't really have school photos of them but I created this layout and the journaling all about their future education. (We are still making decisions about what we are doing for preschool this fall.) So, this photo tugs at my heartstrings a bit....sniff. ;) (By the way, the photo was taken at our local apple orchard. They have an old schoolhouse that is really fun!)


I love the pencil background paper and the "ABC" border is so cute! Love those apples as well!


This collection is great for any age! I have some ideas for layouts that are not school related as well!


Thanks for stopping by today! Tomorrow, it's going to look a lot like Christmas around here! ;)

3 comments:

  1. This turned out sooo cute! I'm super excited for this new collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is seriously SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture and an awesome page!! I love this collection! Can't wait to get my hands on it!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs