Monday, July 15, 2013

Simple Stories: Sparkler Magic

Good morning! Hope you all had a great weekend! Today I am very excited to share a layout I created with one of Simple Stories new releases (called Say Cheese) for the upcoming summer show. This collection was created with amusement park visits in mind but I chose to create my layout with an everyday moment. We had just come home from lots of 4th of July fun so I used a couple of photos of the girls doing sparklers. This collection is definitely versatile!


This collection has a lot of great stickers and chipboard embellishments as well as brads!


I love using Simple Stories basic labels for my layouts too! They are great for journaling!


Stay tuned! I will have more Simple Stories fun to share over the next few days! :)

4 comments:

  1. Your page turned out soooo adorable! You've really made me excited for this collection. I've pinned ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the bright yellow + red in this line!! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Jill! You did a fabulous job, and this collection is awesome! Thanks for really making me want it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a BEAUTIFUL layout!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs