Here are my reviews for previous fixes:
Stitch Fix Review #1, Stitch Fix Review #2, Stitch Fix Review #3
Here is what I received:
1) Sweet Rain Dalilah Sheer Floral Cluster Blouse - So, YES, this is ME! I absolutely adore floral prints. The shirt is sheer so I have a tank underneath and it's probably more a piece that I will wear towards summer's end into fall. I LOVE it!
Here is a close-up so you can see the print better. Love it.
2) Skies are Blue Delano Front Pin-Tuck Detail Tank - This one was hard to get a good photo of but I am in LOVE with this royal blue color. I don't have a summery shirt in this color at all. The tank is a high-low style and I actually like it a lot.
Here is a close-up so you can see the pin-tuck details and it has gold buttons - LOVE!
3) Peppermint Avery Flutter Sleeve Cinch Waist Top - This is probably my least favorite of the bunch but I do still like it. It is in a peplum style and I like the fluttery sleeves. I paired it with railroad stripe shorts and a gold necklace. The cinch part twists in the middle of the waist. It's a unique top but it could use some polka dots on the fabric or something.
4) Mystree Sheila Beaded Collar Detail Dress - I feel like Jen finally nailed a couple of dresses for me! The tag on this one says red but it seems more of a coral color to me. I LOVE the color and the texture on this one. The beaded collar is really pretty. The price is right and I love the cut on this one.
Here is a close-up of the details and I added these pretty ivory earrings I recently picked up at Maurice's. I'm a fan of this dress!
5) Sugarlips Stephany Zig-zag Print Dress - I'm loving this dress too! I have been asking for a chevron print and I really like this dress a lot. It's a little shorter than I normally like but I can still sit comfortably. I did add a belt to this one but if I keep it I will likely find a belt in a bright fun color.
The dress is navy and cream. I'm really liking this one too!
I am very, very happy this month with my fix! Should I keep the whole box? The only piece I am a little iffy on is the green top but it would still save me money to keep the whole box with the 25% discount. What are your favorite pieces? Isn't Jen a great stylist?! :)
Also, sometime in the near future I plan to blog about how Stitch Fix has changed the way I now shop for myself. I have added a few new pieces to my wardrobe on my own this summer. I probably will not get another fix this summer but wait until the fall/winter. I'm feeling really happy with my summer wardrobe these days!
Note: This post is not sponsored by Stitch Fix. I used my own money for the styling fee/items. But, I do earn a referral credit if you sign up via my referral link.