Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Simple Stories: Cookies with Grandma

Good morning! Today I have one more layout to share with you using Simple Stories new collections. This one is called December Documented and I LOVE it! I am a sucker for Christmas collections though and this one is just amazing! I adore the chalkboard accents (Simple Stories had this in their summer collection too and it made for some very cute projects). We have a tradition at our house that the girls make Christmas cut-out cookies with their grandma and me. Because of their food allergies, we can't do it the traditional way but I am still excited that I was able to find a way for them to do this. I have a lot of memories of making cut-out cookies as I was growing up and I want them to do so as well.


Love that chalkboard/snowflake background paper. I love the bright green and blue in this collection as well! 


I love using Simple Stories cards - makes it so easy and quick!


I hope you have enjoyed this sneak preview of Simple Stories new collections! They are all great but the Christmas one is definitely my favorite! 

Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this page!! I definitely need this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great page! I love that they are cooking with grandma!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs