Saturday, July 20, 2013

American Crafts Design Team!

ACDT 2013-2014

Allison Waken from Phoenix, AZ
Angie Gutshall from James Creek, PA
Ashley Horton from Spanish Fort, AL
Becki Adams from Blackfoot, ID
Corrie Jones from Dallas, GA
Davinie Fiero from Redmond, OR
Diana Waite from Gilbert, AZ
Elizabeth Gardner from Lexington, KY
Erin Stewart from El Paso, TX
Gina Lideros from Elk Grove, CA
Heather Leopard from Cypress, TX
Janna Werner from Oldenburg, Germany
***Jill Cornell from Windsor Heights, IA***
Katie Ehmann from Bloomfield Hills, MI
Kelly Goree from Shelbyville, KY
Lilith Eeckels from Bertogne, Belgium
Madeline Fox from River Ridge, KA
Meghann Andrew from Katy, TX
Paige Evans from Grafenwoehr, Germany
Patricia Roebuck from Mandelville, LA

I am so very thrilled to have been invited to stay on the American Crafts Design Team for another year! I had such a great year on the team and have loved working with American Crafts products. I am so humbled to be among such great talent! Looking forward to another wonderful year! Thanks for letting me share my excitement! 

9 comments:

  1. YAY. So glad to be on the team with you again. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Love that I will be working with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jill, I can't wait to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to work with you for again for another year! You never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jill, I adore your work! I'm thrilled to be on the AC team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exited to be on the team with you, Jill! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I'm so happy to join you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Jill! So excited for you and excited to work together another year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs