Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Gossamer Blue Design Team!

Hello again! Looks like I will be sharing my news earlier than I thought. I am so excited to announce that I am joining the Gossamer Blue design team! I was one of Gossamer Blue's first guest designers back in October and ever since then I have greatly admired Lori's kits. I do not scrapbook in a Project Life style but I am really excited for her new Life Pages kits that are debuting this month. I was able to incorporate a lot of items in the kit into my layouts.

Here are a few sneak peeks of what I created with the August kits...I made five layouts and could have kept going. The first sneak is with the main kit only and the rest of my layouts incorporate all of the add-on kits.






I so loved creating these and can't wait to share them with you in the near future. There are so many amazing exclusives included in this month's kits - I went crazy over them! Patterned papers, journaling and feature cards, stamps and more!

Thank you for letting me share my happy news!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! You know how excited I am about this news!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl - you deserve it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs