Friday, July 12, 2013

Webster's Pages: Day at the Zoo

Good morning! Today I have another two-page layout to share with you all that was featured in the July/August issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. For this layout, I worked with Webster's Pages "Sweet Notes" collection by Allison Kreft and some beautiful flair from A Flair for Buttons. Last summer, we went to the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha for the first time with the girls. I.LOVE.THIS.ZOO! They have so many more animals and attractions than our little zoo in Des Moines. We went with my family so we had a lot of fun with everyone!

 

I forgot to take detail shots of this one so you will get to see pages one and two up close and personal this time. I turned the flair into balloons for the title and did a little hand-stitching with twine. The journaling is tucked into one of the little bags from the Sweet Notes collection and pulls out by the fabric tab (Basic Grey).


And here I was able to to create a grid with the journaling cards and transparency cards to showcase some of our favorite animals that we saw on our trip. 


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you all have a great weekend! More projects to come soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pages! I love the brown paper in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the borders along the side--GREAT page!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs