Monday, July 08, 2013

American Crafts: 4th of July Fun

Good morning! I have a lot of projects to share with you coming up but today wanted to share a couple that I made for patriotic week on the American Crafts blog. I picked out my favorite red, white and blue products to make this layout celebrating the 4th of July last year. There is a lot of Lucky Charm and Mayberry on both of these along with some silver POW! glitter paper.


To create the bunting on the top right corner, I punched banner pieces with a Jenni Bowlin punch and layered them. I punched a star and then threaded a button with twine and adhered that to the bunting. 


I love creating layouts with a lot of photos and I printed these out to be about 2" and then made square collages. I embellished them with stickers and clothespins. 


For the card, I backed a Lucky Charm die-cut card with gingham patterned paper (from Mayberry) and silver glitter paper. I tied twine around the patterned paper mason jar and embellished with a punched star, button and puffy sticker. 


Thanks for stopping by today! We just got home after 4 days at my mom and dad's to discover our air conditioner was out. Our house is currently 85 degrees and we have a repairman here now. We're hoping it's going to be a quick fix.

More soon!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving your page!! So fun!! And your card is fabulous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these creations are SO fun! I love how you mixed the AC lines together!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs