Monday, July 22, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Summer Bucket List

Good morning! Hope you all had a great weekend! Today I have a project to share that I created for Emma's Paperie for a washi tape challenge. I typed up a summer bucket list earlier this summer and used the Mayberry collection from American Crafts to put this together. The washi tape is by Echo Park and I outlined the typed list with it.



I also placed one of the Mayberry pockets on the edge of the bucket list in case I needed a place for memorabilia, tickets, etc.


Sadly, we have not been able to cross much off but hopefully we will get a few more things crossed off soon. We definitely have not had the summer I thought we would!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Such a bright & cheery page--I am so in love with this collection!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs