Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Simple Stories: The Blueberry Adventure

Good morning! Today I have a two-page layout and a bonus layout to share with you that was published in the July/August 2013 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. This layout features last summer's collection by Simple Stories and a fun adventure we had picking blueberries one day.


 Copyright 2013 by Creating Keepsakes. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.


Simple Stories makes it easy to create layouts with their cards that are quick to add photos and minimal embellishments! 
 


Creating Keepsakes asked me if I would recreate the second (right-hand) page of my layout and show how it could be placed in a Sn@p pocket page. This one was also quick to do! A little minor adjusting and I basically had the same effect for my photos. I definitely want to do more scrapbooking this way!


Thanks for stopping by today! :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Jill! I love your work and love the photos of your adorable little ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just WONDERFUL Jill--LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs