Thursday, July 18, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Day at the Zoo

Good morning! I'm a little behind in sharing some of my latest Emma's Paperie projects so I hope to do that over the next few days. The first one was for a summer color challenge and I used mostly Crate Paper's Pier collection on this one. We have a zoo pass (which we aren't really getting much use out of lately) and these are all photos from my phone about a trip earlier this summer.


I love the slide frames in this collection! What a fun way to showcase photos!


A lot of fun little bits here - a pinwheel and tags. The stars are by Studio Calico. 


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here
'
Thanks for stopping by today! It's going to be a hot one here - 95 with a heat index of over 100. Yikes! Stay cool! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs