Thursday, January 24, 2008

Neck pain/migraines

Grrr! I'm really getting frustrated with all the headaches and pain I've been having lately. Soon after I blogged yesterday I got a severe headache. It went away for awhile and then came back again in the afternoon. My headaches are all caused by pain I have in my neck and left shoulder. Five or six years ago I was in a car accident and I've had somewhat chronic pain ever since. It flairs up at least once a month or so. I go to a chiropractor regularly to keep my pain in check and it definitely helps the pain to exercise and keep my muscles strong in my neck and shoulder. Yesterday, the pain was so bad that I decided to leave work early and head straight to the chiropractor. I spent the rest of the night in the recliner with a heating pad and occasionally used a massager on myself. I'm frustrated because the pain and headaches are debilitating. I'm not good to do anything. I woke up this morning feeling it some more but I hope it goes away because I have a busy day at work and then I'm kitting my stuff for classes tonight.

Stay warm! It's like -20 in Iowa! Brrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs