Tuesday, January 22, 2008

In my birthday suit...



Okay, I'm not really in my birthday suit, but today is my birthday! I'm the big 2-7 today! :) I'm looking forward to a good day. My hubby is taking me to Texas Roadhouse tonight (yummy steak...here I come) and then we might be going to see National Treasure.

I've been having headache problems ever since Saturday. I ended up spending the entire day in the recliner with a heating pad trying to get rid of it. It's rare for me to have a headache that I just can't shake. Acupuncture did help some.

Here's a couple of projects I wanted to share with the January Paper Posies kit. I loved working with these new Collage Press papers. January also marks a year that I have been designing with Paper Posies - I LOVE, LOVE the kits that Anna puts together!

Enjoy your Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs