Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy 2008!



I know I've been a bad blogger the past two weeks but life has just been CRAZY!!!! Here's a couple Rusty Pickle project using the Snowflakes & Mittens line and an acrylic circle and another project with the Petit Cherub line.

We had a fabulous Christmas with my family and then left two days after Christmas for the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri for a church conference called Faithwalkers. We then drove down to Arkansas and spent New Year's with my in-laws. We got back late Wednesday night. I've spent the past couple days unpacking and cleaning, etc. I just wanted to post something quickly and I'll give some more details about the past couple weeks soon. It's good to be back and I'm so glad the holiday season is over!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:12 AM

    Jill - can't wait to hear what has been going on with you and how you guys are doing in the whole adoption process. I think of you often and are so excited for you. Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs