Saturday, January 19, 2008

BRRRRRR!!!

It's around -9 here, but the windchill makes it feel like -20 or so. That's just not right! I'm planning on staying in most of the day! I was supposed to go out with some girlfriends this morning for lunch but I woke up with a migraine. Luckily, Glen and I got in for acupuncture this afternoon so hopefully that will do the trick to get rid of it.

I've been working on some projects with the February Paper Posies kit and finally found my missing mojo! I actually really enjoyed being creative which hasn't happened in a while for me. I'll share soon.

I got a card picked up by Scrapbook Trends last night. Felt great to get an e-mail because I haven't submitted anything in a while (especially any new projects).

I have a busy weekend ahead. We're planning on going to Saturday night church because Sunday I have to work the Hy-Vee bridal show for work. I hope that will be lots of fun! Monday, I'm going to Memory Bound to kit my classes and then we have small group that night. Lots going on!

Enjoy your weekend and stay warm if you live somewhere cold! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs