Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Today, I'm thankful for...

a cup of coffee to start my day.

my new black shirt.

the fact that I need to pull out some of my old jeans and dress pants because my current ones are too big (yes!).

my ipod.

a cup of fountain Dr. Pepper.

the three people who have agreed to be references on our adoption application.

my fellow Rusty Pickle chefs who I got to chat with last night (finally, I got to gush over Edward). :)

the chill in the air and how it makes my house that much cozier.

my church family of friends that have pulled together to serve our friends who are hurting.

my sister who is hopefully coming to spend the weekend with us.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:07 PM

    I love your gratitude entry! I think it's so important to stop and think about what we're thankful for. I hope you know that i'm thankful for our chat the other night- we should do it again, soon!

    p.s. you've been tagged. :) check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs