Saturday, April 12, 2008

What a week!



Well, my week was shot to heck pretty quick after my last blog post. I was SICKER than a dog and barely left my bed or the couch. I finally went to the doctor on Wednesday and had some tests done. My blood pressure was super low - only 94/48 - which might have explained why I was dizzy and so lethargic. We originally thought it was my thyroid but that came back okay. I'm waiting on some test results but the good news is I'm starting to feel better. I also went to acupuncture yesterday and I know that made a difference. I can tell whatever it is I'm going through is definitely hormonally-related. I just want to feel like myself again! I started on some herbs too so hopefully that will help. I can tell they gave me a burst of energy. So since my week went to heck - I'm extremely behind on everything! I got caught up on some DT assignments and have about three days to get our taxes done now. Yikes!

I'll post some more work soon - I have projects with the April Paper Posies kit and Upsy Daisy Designs projects using the new lines as well. Here are a couple projects for Rusty Pickle using Chocolate Kisses (on the card) and Island Summer (on my layout). Good news - had some cards picked up by Paper Crafts for their Card Creations 6 issue. I was in this issue last year and it's definitely one of my favorite special issues they've done. Can't wait to see this one in print!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. aw that layout is sooo sweet! I'm glad you are feeling better. Hopefully it doesn't last too long.

    LOVE the saying on the card :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs