Monday, April 07, 2008

Lovin' it!


The weather, that is! Holy cow! Saturday was the most glorious day of 2008, by far! It was nearly 70 degrees here. I was outside a lot and had the windows open in my 4 seasons porch all day. The breeze blowing through was delicious!

I had a somewhat busy weekend. I took off Thursday after work to head to my sister's apartment in Maryville, MO. I spent a couple night with her there and then came back Saturday morning. We had a good time together. Sunday was a crazy day! I worked in the church nursery (had some screamers this time around - grr), then had a baby shower and finally, young adult fellowship. Glen and I made some headway on adoption paperwork and we're almost done!

Today I have a lot of my agenda - gym, cleaning, laundry, scrapping and I'll hopefully get to our taxes - yep I'm such a procrastinator. We also have small group tonight.

Here's to a productive Monday! :)

Oh, and here's another Rusty Pickle card using the Grandma Pickelicious line.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jill...sounds like a busy weekend.Have a great Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:18 PM

    Sounds like a productive Monday!

    Good luck with the adoption papers...I'm sure it's a long process. Hope things move quickly for you.

    And LOVE that card! Matches the grandfather one perfectly!!! Gotta get me some Rusty Pickle now!! Love it!! {Amanda N.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Jill! So fun to find your blog from UD...It's so fun to DT with you there...LOVE your designs and LOVE this creation in this post too. Have fun with those taxes. hehehe
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs