Monday, April 14, 2008

Vroom!


The new Vroom line is available from Upsy Daisy Designs. This line is soooo cute for little boys and has some fun colors in it for other projects. Loved working with it!

I had a fairly good weekend! I got caught up on some projects and got our taxes done! Yippee! Such a good feeling to get all that done. I made sure to rest up as well and actually got my appetite back. I had a bit of a set back today, however, as I slept really poorly last night. I had to get up to take Glen to work this morning and ended up going back to bed for a while because I felt so yucky. It was absolutely gorgeous in Iowa today so I went for a long walk and just enjoyed the sunshine. I know it did me good! Not much new from me otherwise - I'm just hanging out watching Dancing with the Stars right now.

Enjoy your night! :)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:02 AM

    I got that paper in my DT kit at Savvy n Sassy! I LOVE your idea! It's very cute! And yes it's perfect for little boys!! {Or big boys and they're toys!} xoxo Amanda N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:04 PM

    Love that card Kill - so cute!I can't wait to get my hands on some.
    Sares x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realised I typed in Kill - sorry Jill! **oops!**

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs