Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fool's!



I'm sorry but I think April Fool's Day is about the lamest holiday ever! Maybe it's because everyone I know tries to trick me in a very lame way. Take for example, my husband...this morning he tries to get me out of bed by saying it's a winter wonderland outside. Then he comes back and says it's 9:00 (I have to be at work by then). I mean, seriously...did he really think I would fall for it? :)

Well, I didn't make it to the gym yesterday. I was Gloomy Gloomerson all day but managed to get a lot done around the house and errands run. I felt better about myself because I was so productive. Watched Dancing with the Stars and the Bachelor last night. British accents just make me melt! :)

Here's a new card for you using Rusty Pickle's Grandpa Pickelicious line. I used a tracing wheel on this one for some faux stitching.

I'm trying to wake up this morning. I was up until 1 a.m. reading Chicken Soup for the Adopted Soul and bawling through the stories.

*smooches* :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:14 AM

    Yeah I agree Jill...I didn't believe ANYTHING ANYONE said before noon! I think people are catching on! Although, some people still think they can "get" ya!

    LOVE that grandfather card, BTW! It's gorgeous! And what a wonderful saying! I'm going to have to write that one down.

    xoxo {Amanda N}

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs