Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hmmm...





I haven't been feeling the best the past couple days. I had the worst migraine I've ever had yesterday and ended up with a migraine hangover today. NOT FUN! Here's my projects with the April Paper Posies kit...had a lot of fun working with this kit! I'll have projects from the May kit soon in time for the 3rd anniversary celebration.

I had to do a little shopping this weekend because the majority of my spring/summer clothes don't fit. I've dropped 3 sizes since last year. It makes me feel great but my wallet has taken a bit of a hit. My silly hubby said I should just put on more weight...he seriously wasn't thinking when he said that! :) I'm still trying to find some shorts that are decent especially in time for our trip.

Well, that's about it from me today! I have some deadlines to finish up before the end of the month, which is yes today.

And Shay, if you check my blog again I put a reply to your comment in my last post. Thanks! :)

1 comment:

  1. Darling projects Jill - is some of that paper Pink Paislee?? I love pink Paislee and just have to get my hands on some!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs