Monday, November 26, 2007

The windy city


I'll be sharing some more work over the next couple of days. This was a layout I created using the October Paper Posies kit that I never got around to sharing on my blog.

What a weekend! Wednesday it was snowing here in Des Moines. It was beautiful and the first snow we've had. Luckily, we were able to make it to my mom and dad's okay. We had Thanksgiving at grandma and grandpa's Thursday afternoon/night and then hung out and watched movies - Transformer's and Hairspray that night. I got my hair done on Friday and it's now a little closer to my original color - not quite as much blonde. I like it to be a little darker in the winter time. We came home Friday night and went to Target and did a little Christmas shopping and a little Glen and Jill shopping. We bought a whole bunch of movies for super cheap (around $4). I've been dying to get The Holiday and that's one of the movies I bought. Saturday I went to Marshalltown for my cousin's 10th birthday party and mom and I shopped a little bit at the mall. I've been wanting some dangly earrings so I bought a few pairs. Sunday we had church and then I did some cleaning, some relaxing and some scrapping!

I guess that it's for today! Enjoy your Monday! :) I'm off to drink some coffee and then hit the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs