by my fellow Rusty Pickle Chef, Casey...
1. When I'm trying to fall asleep at night, I move my foot. I have no idea why I do it, but I always have. I can't remember not doing it. It just makes me fall asleep.
2. Pickles actually make me gag! I can eat them on a hamburger but otherwise, I'm completely grossed out by the smell of them.
3. I love to fish! My dad taught me how when I was a little girl. I'll put the worm on the hook and take the fish off and everything. It's probably the one "boy-ish" thing I'll do.
4. When I was in high school and college, I wanted to be the next Katie Couric.
5. I collect Willow Tree angels. Seriously, my house is full of them. I used to think they were ugly (since they didn't have faces and all), but they started to grow on me and now I love them!
6. When I was in 5th grade, my nickname was "Miss Environmental." Why? I was allergic to almost everything in the environment - grass, trees, pollen, etc. (Kids can be so cruel!) Kind of ironic that I went on to work for my state's environmental protection agency right out of college, huh? :)
7. I was a Tupperware lady for a while. My mom sold it in the late 80's and we used it all the time. I loved the stuff so now my cupboards are full of it!
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Look for a "real" post from me tomorrow! :)