Sunday, November 04, 2007

I've been tagged...

by my fellow Rusty Pickle Chef, Casey...

1. When I'm trying to fall asleep at night, I move my foot. I have no idea why I do it, but I always have. I can't remember not doing it. It just makes me fall asleep.

2. Pickles actually make me gag! I can eat them on a hamburger but otherwise, I'm completely grossed out by the smell of them.

3. I love to fish! My dad taught me how when I was a little girl. I'll put the worm on the hook and take the fish off and everything. It's probably the one "boy-ish" thing I'll do.

4. When I was in high school and college, I wanted to be the next Katie Couric.

5. I collect Willow Tree angels. Seriously, my house is full of them. I used to think they were ugly (since they didn't have faces and all), but they started to grow on me and now I love them!

6. When I was in 5th grade, my nickname was "Miss Environmental." Why? I was allergic to almost everything in the environment - grass, trees, pollen, etc. (Kids can be so cruel!) Kind of ironic that I went on to work for my state's environmental protection agency right out of college, huh? :)

7. I was a Tupperware lady for a while. My mom sold it in the late 80's and we used it all the time. I loved the stuff so now my cupboards are full of it!

I tag.. Jen, Steph, Tracey, Mou, Allie, Jenny

THE RULES:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Look for a "real" post from me tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jill... LOVE those 7 secrets... better not let Lance know about the pickle one! The environment... isn't it ironic how life twists us from one extreme to the other!? To get to sleep, I dream of incomplete scrapbook layouts... as soon as I get a good idea, I fall straight to sleep! :-) I was tagged about 2 weeks ago (and am pretty sure I am the one that got the Chef's going in this fun game). You can see my 7 secrets in my post on October 2oth!!! Oh, and since you wanted to be the next Katie Couric, do you have any quick tips for me before my newspaper interview in the morning...? :-) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider yourself lucky. I actually did it! (I'm terrible about procrastinating these kinds of things..lol)

    Hope to crop with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny about the foot - I do the same thing when I'm upset about something. My foot just goes back and forth until I let it go and finally fall asleep. It only happens when I'm upset about something and DH is already snoring away so i can't discuss it with him ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs