Monday, October 07, 2013

Gossamer Blue: Scene Stealer

Happy Monday! So far it's been a great start to what is going to be a crazy busy week! Today I have my first layout to share with the October Gossamer Blue kits. This one was created with the main kit only. Every Mother's Day and Father's Day, we do a photo shoot with mommy and daddy respectively. Along with photos of both girls with either one of us, we try to do photos of each girl with mommy or daddy individually. I was taking photos of Nora & Glen and little Miss Lily decided to throw an epic pouting tantrum right in the camera's view and I happened to catch it. Such a sad little girl with her head down and shoulders hunched over - HA!

I wanted to draw attention to Lily so I used a die-cut arrow and wood veneer arrow to point her out. I love the numbered patterned paper here - that's a Gossamer Blue exclusive.


And I also had fun creating part of my title with my new Cameo!


Hope you all have a great day! I'm off to finish a little cleaning, make lunch for two girls and get them off to preschool.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo and cute story! I love the arrow you pointed down at the photo! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the layers!! FABULOUS layout!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs