Friday, October 18, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Welcome 2013

Happy Friday! Today I have a layout to share for Emma's Paperie that I created with mostly the Mayberry collection from American Crafts. We always have a fun New Year's Eve party at home with the girls' grandparents and this year the girls were animated as ever! :)



I used one of the the chalkboard stickers to hold the numbers for the year. 


I also added several wood veneer pieces - the ruler is by Prima, the circle frame by Studio Calico and the wood veneer card by American Crafts.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to play catch up next week with more projects for Emma's Paperie. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great layout! Your pictures are priceless--They must be so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs