Monday, October 22, 2012

Emma's Paperie: Fall Fashion

Good Monday morning! Today I have another layout to share for Emma's Paperie using the gorgeous, warm "Clippings" collection from Basic Grey. Basic Grey products have always been some of my favorites but I am absolutely snatching up every.single.collection they have put out within the last year.

If you are a somewhat regular reader of my blog, you'll have picked up my love of dressing up the girls and yes, they are quite often in matching outfits. And as long as they let me dress them the same, I'll do it! ;) There's just something so cute about seeing them together in the same clothes. And, along with the clothes comes the shoes! I love fall for its cozy boots! We had some fun playing in the leaves recently and snapped this one of their cute, little fleecy boots!


I built this layout around the circle paper and cut and layered some circles, stickers and buttons.


That chipboard title alphabet is my favorite! I also scrunched up the punched leaf and stitched some veins in the center.



For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

I think the girls will get a kick out of looking at this layout in 20 years. I wonder what fashion trends will be at that time?! :)

We enjoyed such a beautiful weekend together as a family - picking out little pumpkins, Night Eyes at the zoo, the Scarecrow Festival at the library, making caramel apples and taking a million photos of it all. But holy moly (as much fun as we had), I am super behind on my house. Today's going to be a catch up day and hopefully I can make some progress!

Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Jill! Love the circles and the picture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Jill! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs