Thursday, October 04, 2012

American Crafts: Ready Set Go

Good morning! We have really been enjoying the beautiful fall weather at our house. In the past week we have been to the apple orchard, Living History Farms and even played in the leaves for a little while last night. And we have a trip to the pumpkin patch planned for this weekend! I've been enjoying cooking more soups and stews and baking with apples and pumpkins. Yum! ;)

Today I wanted to share my American Crafts projects using the new Ready Set Go collection. We had our photos taken by {studio m} photography last fall and I'm just getting around to scrapbooking them but I'm happy I waited until I had this collection! I also used tags by Elle's Studio.





I also created a quick and easy card...I am in love with little mister elephant....how cute is he? And I will definitely be using the transparent alphabet stickers in the collection a lot more!



Have a great day!

I'll be back tomorrow for a Webster's Pages blog hop! :)

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous projects Jill! I just love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are AWESOME--LOVE everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are AWESOME--LOVE everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are AWESOME--LOVE everything!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs