Tuesday, October 23, 2012

American Crafts: Happy Halloween Memories

Hello there! I had a couple projects featuring the new "Pumpkin Patch" collection from American Crafts up on their blog yesterday so I thought I would share them here today along with some detail shots. Also, if you visit the American Crafts blog by Friday you can enter to win the entire collection!

Every year I make a Halloween "highlights" layout summarizing some of our favorite activities around Halloween. I had yet to make the one for last year so I thought this new collection would be perfect. I like to make the focal point photo the girls in their Halloween costumes and then print square photos of the rest of our activities.



I printed the photos into 1.5" squares and then made a grid design. A few of the photos were adhered with foam adhesive.


Love those glitter thickers!


And while I was at it, I made a card. The spider webs are a Martha Stewart punch and I went with a tone-on-tone effect with the black cardstock background. There are a lot of great stickers in this collection and I couldn't resist that sweet black cat.



Thanks for stopping by today! :)

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic projects!! Love your layout! I love how many photos you have on there!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs