Monday, October 08, 2012

Emma's Paperie: Double Baby Shower & Playdate Pals

Good morning! If you are visiting me for the Webster's Pages blog hop, go to this post. You have until Friday to leave a comment to win a spooky prize.

Happy Monday! It's definitely feeling like fall weather here. Saturday was sooooo chilly that we got out the sleeping bags, lit a fire in the fireplace and had some popcorn and storytime. It was such a simple thing but we all LOVED it!

Today I have some projects to share with you for Emma's Paperie. I'm a little behind in blogging them so I'll share several in this post.

First of all I have a double page layout featuring Crate Paper's "Little Bo Peep" collection. I still had photos to scrapbook from one of my baby showers so I knew that I wanted to use this collection for my project.



The journaling is hidden behind one of the 4 x 6 photos and the rest of the photos were printed to 2 x 3.




For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here

The girls had a playdate with some friends at the beginning of September. We were able to hit the splash park one more time before it closed. The colors in this Jenni Bowlin collection matched perfectly so I created this one for the color challenge at Emma's Paperie.  
 

Love those polka dot chipboard alphas!




For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

More to come soon....I think we're going to the pumpkin patch this afternoon. We were supposed to go yesterday morning but we woke up to 27 degrees. Um...way too cold for me!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. These are both just fabulous!! I love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both TOTALLY sweet!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs