Here are my reviews for previous fixes: Stitch Fix Review #1, Stitch Fix Review #2, Stitch Fix Review #3, Stitch Fix Review #4, Stitch Fix Review #5, Stitch Fix Review #6, Stitch Fix Review #7, Stitch Fix Review #8, Stitch Fix Review #9.
Here is what I received:
1) Pixley Ivy Petal Print Blouse - I always ask for something floral and while I really loved this blouse, I was not a fan of the $68 price tag. It was a flattering fit but I could not justify paying that much for it.
2) LA MADE Nettie Thermal Dress - I had asked for a navy or black dress that I could wear this winter. I was extremely disappointed in this dress. It was $88 and THERMAL and it was about as flattering as a potato sack. It was way too big on the top.
3) Market and Spruce - Margarie Stripe & Dot Open Cardigan - I did like the fit and colors of the cardigan. The contrasting patterns were cute but I felt that also limited how I could wear it and for the price ($68), I wanted to have more of a classic piece.
4) LA MADE Mendoza Striped Henley Tank - I also asked for casual tops that I could wear with jeans. I was hoping for something with long sleeves but was sent a couple of tank tops. They are great for layering but this tank felt like something I could buy from Old Navy for much less. I liked it but not the price tag.
5) Olive & Oak Kira Mixed Stripe Racerback Tank - I immediately fell in love with the berry color of this tank - very pretty for fall. And I knew that it would be something I would wear a lot. I tend to like tanks and cardigans with jeans as my fall and winter wardrobe. I don't have anything in this color either.
I ended up keeping the berry tank. It's a great classic piece and the least expensive item that was included. I liked the fall color palette and I know I will wear it often. I have a tiny bit left on my gift card so looks like I'll be getting another fix this winter. Thanks for checking out my review!
Note: This post is not sponsored by Stitch Fix. I used my own money for the styling fee/items. But, I do earn a referral credit if you sign up via my referral link.