Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Gossamer Blue: Always

Good morning! I'm sorry I seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth the past few weeks. Life has just been very, very busy and I have much to catch up on this week.

Today I have a layout to share with you using the October Gossamer Blue main kit. This one highlights the relationship I have with Miss Lily. I like to create individual layouts about the relationships I have with each of my daughters. And I love to write letters to them on these layouts.


I cut out the circles using my Cameo and just made a variety of sizes. Each circle was then backed with patterned paper and then some were further embellished. 


I love the movement from all the circles...this was a fun layout to put together!


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back with more soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. super cute! love the circles and plan to steal this idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw love the circles, and such sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs