Here are my reviews for previous fixes: Stitch Fix Review #1, Stitch Fix Review #2, Stitch Fix Review #3, Stitch Fix Review #4, Stitch Fix Review #5, Stitch Fix Review #6, Stitch Fix Review #7, Stitch Fix Review #8.
Here is what I received:
1) Promesa Alexandriea Mixed Stripe Maxi Skirt - I asked for a maxi skirt and I must be pretty tall because I felt like the skirt was a little on the short side for a maxi. I'm not really a fan of the light blue/grey color combination as pastels usually seem to wash me out. I'm more of a jewel tone girl. I do like the fun stripe pattern.
2) Pomelo Cherise Cotton Tab Sleeve Henley Shirt - Maggie suggested I pair the skirt with this grey henley shirt. It was a very comfortable shirt but again - not a fan of light grey. And in Iowa, it would definitely be too hot to wear this during the summer.
3) Papermoon Nellie Daisey Print Top - This was a cute top - the vintage floral pattern was very pretty! But I wasn't crazy about the racer back. The top needed a cami underneath and I don't have much to go underneath racer back tops.
4) Mystree Brad Striped Jersey Maxi Dress - This was the most expensive piece in my fix. I liked the stripes and the style of this one a lot! But I felt like the grey washed me out again and the top was very clingy. I still want to find a maxi dress but this one just wasn't it!
5) Mystree Abigail Colorblock Lace Trim Top - I immediately fell in love with the jewel tone blue and the black lace trim at the top of the blouse! The back of the shirt is black and it definitely needs a cami underneath.
I ended up keeping the blue lace trim blouse! Overall, I was slightly disappointed with the pastels in this fix (especially because I have it noted in my profile not to send me pastels). But, if I can find one thing I really like I consider it a successful fix! I'm not sure if I will schedule another fix this summer or wait until fall. I still have some of my gift card left so we shall see! Thanks for checking out my review!
Note: This post is not sponsored by Stitch Fix. I used my own money for the styling fee/items. But, I do earn a referral credit if you sign up via my referral link.