A few notes - I asked for pretty fall colors - teal, plum, etc., florals, blouses, cardigans, dresses and skirts. I also wanted a dark wash pair of skinny jeans. I had a new stylist this time around - Alexandra. Jen is no longer styling at Stitch Fix so that made me very sad as I feel like she knocked the last box I received out of the park! Stitch Fix also shipped my box FedEx which ended up being a disappointment. My box was in town on Friday but because Stitch Fix chose the FedEx Super Saver option it could not be delivered until today. It wasn't that big of a deal but I have a really busy week this week and would have appreciated the weekend to mull over my options. My items ranged in price this time from $48-$88.
Here are my reviews for previous fixes: Stitch Fix Review #1, Stitch Fix Review #2, Stitch Fix Review #3, Stitch Fix Review #4
Here is what I received this month:
1) Black Swan Olive Fit & Flare Ponte Dress - The dress is a beautiful burgundy and the fabric is very heavy duty and well made. I like the style but it lacks a little pizazz. It seems a little boring to me. It was also pretty short. I also tried it on with tall boots. It's 100 degrees here today but I usually tend to sweat anyway so this one scared me a bit with the the sleeves and the color - ha! ;)
2) Honey Punch Sanya Cut-Out Sueded Short Sleeve Top - Okay, when I pulled this one initially out of the box, I was not blown over. But then I tried it on! The top itself is a pretty, soft navy suede and it has very feminine eyelet cut-outs. I styled this one with a white tank underneath so you could really see the cut-outs, green skinny jeans, gold flats and a gold necklace. This top is very unlike anything I have and as soon as I put this outfit together, I really liked it! :) I never would have stopped to look at this one in the store - Stitch Fix for the win!
3) Mak B Melbourne Rugby Strip Cotton Cardigan - I love this striped cardigan (actually I just bought a plain green cardigan this weekend in this style). It's very me and cardigans are my go-to in the fall and into the winter months. The quality of this one is very nice. I guess I just need to make a decision if I want to keep this one or the one I just bought.
4) Kensie Jeans Kaleigh Ankle Biter Skinny Jean - I was hoping for a dark wash skinny jean but Stitch Fix sent me this olive green pair instead. The quality of these are very nice but I just bought my green pair (that I wore with the navy top) for $16.99 at Marshall's and I think I like the fit better. Paying $88 does not float my boat!
5) Lasome Jay Houndstooth Printed Skirt - I was also sent this cute houndstooth skirt. I paired it with a ruffly blouse. I like the length - it's a little more conservative. It's somewhat similar to a wool skirt that I have (that skirt is shorter) that I like to wear with boots.
Hmmm... so overall, I know right off the bat I will not be buying all 5 pieces. I am disappointed that nothing in my box was a floral print. Right now, I am leaning toward the navy suede cut-out top. The cardigan is a close second with the skirt in third. What do you think?
Note: This post is not sponsored by Stitch Fix. I used my own money for the styling fee/items. But, I do earn a referral credit if you sign up via my referral link.