Monday, November 05, 2012

Webster's Pages: Sprinkles Craft Box

Good morning! Today I have something exciting to share with you for Webster's Pages. The past three months, Webster's Pages has offered a Sprinkles Craft Box. And this month, I was able to create a project using the Craft Box. The best part about the boxes are they are just $10 and that includes free shipping! (International boxes have an extra shipping charge). This month's box even has an exclusive stamp! The boxes have limited quantities and are available now as a pre-sale for InspireMe members. And they go on sale for everyone else today at noon EST.   

Websters_pages_sprinkles_november_preorder

Here is the project that I created with the box this month: I was inspired by the Western Romance journaling cards to create love letters for my husband to let him know how much I appreciate him. I had some really old file folders in my stash and thought that would be a unique setting to house the journaling cards. You could easily die-cut some or use vintage folders in a variety of sizes.





The inside came together very quickly by layering patterned paper scraps, punched hearts, journaling cards and kraft tags. 




If you purchase this month's Craft Box, you'll be able to get complete instructions on how I made this project along with another project created by Courtney.


Stop by Webster's Pages today to get your very own Sprinkles Craft Box...you deserve it!

Thanks for visiting today! A lot more to come this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs