Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Emma's Paperie: Thankful Tin & Tags

Good morning! Today I have a new project for Emma's Paperie featuring a brand new manufacturer, the Farm House Paper Company. I used their "Sugar Hill" collection to create a tin and tags celebrating everything I am thankful for during the month of November. The tin was one that I picked up a while back from the Target dollar spot.


I created a tag for each day using kraft tags and cardstock with patterned paper strips.


I also hot glued a couple chipboard shapes (the apple and pumpkin) to wooden spools by Maya Road. The spools help keep the tags standing up in the tin.


Here's a closer look at the tags. I tied some with twine and seam binding and then adhered some of the chipboard shapes to the top.


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Thanks for visiting today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs