Thursday, November 29, 2012

Elle's Studio: November Gallery

Good morning! I just realized that I have not yet shared my projects for the November Elle's Studio gallery and thought I better get on that before it's time to share my December gallery.

I focused on the Spooky Tales tags this month and created several Halloween themed projects using photos from Halloween this year.

For my first layout, I loved, loved, loved this photo of my little ballerinas ringing the door bell. This was really the first year that they were able to do so and they were so excited about it. The layout also features the Pumpkin Patch collection by American Crafts.


I used so many of those black tiny Jenni Bowlin stars on my Halloween projects this year.




The next layout was actually not created for the gallery but for a special promotion Elle had going on with the number stamps and 3 x 4 tags. (My other layout was picked up for publication so I won't be able to share it here quite yet).

I used all of the tags in this set and printed my photos to 1.5" squares. The numbers were stamped and then heat embossed.


I created this one with a lot of October Afternoon's Witch Hazel collection.



This one was fun to embellish here and there...


And finally, I also created a simple thank you card by layering a bunch of tags with elements from the Pumpkin Patch collection from American Crafts.



Thanks for stopping by today! More to come soon...

2 comments:

  1. Incredible projects!! Absolutely loving the colours!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs