Thursday, March 15, 2012

Webster's Pages: That Pout

Good morning! Today I have a layout to share with you using the new "Everyday Poetry" collection at Webster's Pages and a perfect pout from Miss Lily. I created this layout based on this image I found at Pinterest. I sometimes come across design ideas that would make the perfect layouts and this was one such idea.


I just love the variety of colors of alphabet stickers so I can combine them for titles. That pink trim? LOVE! And the rhinestones add a touch of bling.


I punched several starburst circles from vellum for a little soft texture and then added tiny punched butterflies to them. The centers of the patterned paper are Webster's Pages sparklers. 


Be sure to stop by the Webster's Pages blog this week to check out a lot of inspiration from the design team. It's "Shipping Party Week"! I'll also be stopping by the movie premiere and chat on Inspire Me tomorrow night.

We're enjoying fantastic weather in Iowa this week! It was 80 yesterday and will be again today! We had to pull out the shorts! ;) We had picnics on the deck for lunch and dinner as well and got out the sidewalk chalk for a little fun. I also had to scramble and find clothes/shoes to fit...can't believe it's that time already!

Have a wonderful day! :)

3 comments:

  1. love this Jill! It's reminded me that I need to do a page about my son's lower lip pout. ;) Thanks for the inspo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I've "followed" your girls through your layouts and pubs, and I can't believe how big they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! Are you OK with your pictures being pinned on Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs