Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pebbles: Birthday Sandbox

Hello friends! Sorry for the lack of posts this past week but I have been super crazy busy sorting through (baby and toddler clothes - sniff, sniff) for the moms of multiples garage sale this coming weekend and working on some other projects in between. I will be so happy when this week is over!

But, today I have a new layout to share with you using the brand new "Hip Hip Hooray" collection by Pebbles. Aren't the colors just scrumptious?! These photos are from the girls' birthday last year where one of their fun gifts was a turtle sandbox from grandpa and grandma.


I created a grid design and then punched a few starbursts for a tone-on-tone effect. I love the little pinwheel toothpick flags in the collection!


And check out the banner flags...I love the mix of shapes. I put a few sequin candy dots on the banner pieces. 


For a complete supply list, please check out the Pebbles blog here.

Have a fabulous day! :)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this Jill! The color is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is wonderful, Jill! I love all of the bright colors and how you popped out the shapes on the left-hand side of the page. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, this is just beautiful! Love! And I can imagine the sentiments--I almost cried when I retired ellie's newborn onesies the other day:) Thanks so much for your thoughtful comment on my blog. I definitely have a lot more guilt when I find motherhood difficult because of infertility, and it feels wonderful to know I'm not alone in that.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs