Monday, March 12, 2012

Emma's Paperie: Playful Girls

The designers at Emma's Paperie are spotlighting Kaisercraft products so today I have a layout to share using the "Miss Nelly" collection. I just love the bright, fun colors and I paired them with a grey neutral (which I seem to be using a lot of lately!) I love this photo of the girls mid-run at my mom and dad's this summer.



I love Kaisercraft's wood products and I used part of a large wooden doily on this layout. I cut it up a little bit so I can use some of it on another project. It wasn't exactly the easiest to cut up but I made it work. The white doily is by Martha Stewart and then I punched a doily border strip and and cut part of it out to go in the center of the doily. 


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

We had a fairly uneventful weekend...a little cleaning, a little shopping and a lot of relaxation! Just how I like them!

Have a fabulous day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs