Friday, March 09, 2012

Sweet & Simple Cards

Happy Friday! Today I have a couple cards to share with you. The first one was for a sketch challenge at Emma's Paperie using the beautiful "Farmhouse" collection by October Afternoon. For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.


And this card was created using the "Palm Beach" collection by Webster's Pages. I simply cannot wait for summer! We're having temps in the 70s here next week and I am so excited for warm weather. Not that I can really complain...this was one of the most mild winters we have ever had!  


That's all for today! I am very excited for one of my sisters to be coming this weekend to hang out with us while Glen goes out of town for a night. And for a little movie date (at home) with my hubby tonight!

Have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your sweet and simple cards! They speak of Spring to come with the birds and happy colors :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs