Thursday, March 07, 2013

Scrapbook Circle: Hello Sunshine

Just before Valentine's Day, we had a couple days in a row that were absolutely gorgeous...so beautiful in fact, that we were able to get out the girls' tricycles and ride up and down the driveway with just a sweatshirt on. I caught a couple photos of them on my phone having a great time - the one of them with their backs to the camera just made my heart so happy! I used the new "Charmed Life" kit from Scrapbook Circle. This one has a lot of great American Crafts products in it and I had the opportunity to focus on the Amy Tangerine stitching templates for my layout.



The kit had some grey twine in it that I used for the clouds and the happy yellow was in the embroidery kit. It was rather relaxing stitching this up! The "Hello Sunshine" card was a perfect title. I just backed it with the Scrapbook Circle exclusive printable that I printed twice so it would fit across the card and then outlined the letters with a black pen to help them stand out more.


And here, I stitched the arrow with turquoise floss and then trimmed a couple notches from the Dear Lizzy patterned paper to fit inside.


Here are more bits from the Scrapbook Circle exclusive... the "Let's Go" and "We are" tags are included.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day! And be sure to pick up a "Charmed Life" kit and add-on from Scrapbook Circle!

3 comments:

  1. That is too cute! I love the stitching and the arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous!! love the stitching..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a TOTALLY adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs