Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Scrapbook Circle: Day of Love

Good morning! Today I have my first layout to share with the "Charmed Life" kit for March from Scrapbook Circle. I lifted one of our members, Jenni, for this layout of my two cuties on Valentine's Day.

This kit has a lot of great American Crafts products in it and one of the items in the add-on is the Amy Tangerine embroidery kit (here I added the heart and arrow). 


The gold doilies are not in the kit but I added a few bits and pieces here and there.


Scrapbook Circle includes exclusive tags each month...love the journaling one!


Thanks for stopping by today! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is so adorable! I love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a SWEET layout--SO fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs