Friday, June 01, 2012

Webster's Pages: Today, You're 3

Swap_final_resize

Over at the Webster's Pages blog, we have been swapping with Unity Stamp Company all week showcasing the brand new Girl Land stamps and products. I have a layout to share today of the girls' 3rd birthday. I am definitely not a highly detailed, technique stamper so my goal in creating my layout was to showcase that anyone can use these stamps! :) I stamped the background stamp on white cardstock using American Crafts inks that match the colors in Girl Land. I then heat embossed the stamp with clear embossing powder and then cut them out to use a mat for my focal point photo.


I love the texture the heat embossed images provide and the stamps were so crisp and clean. 




Thanks for looking and be sure to visit Webster's Pages blog for more inspiration!

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs