Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pebbles: It's Splash Time!

It's summertime week over on the Pebbles blog and today I have a layout of one of our new favorite summertime activities - playing in the sprinkler! The girls have super cute green swimming suits this year so I decided to create a monochromatic green layout celebrating their first trip through the sprinkler!

Here's a look at the details...


I pulled out green patterned papers from a variety of collections and added several green
embellishments. The patterned papers were punched into larger and smaller hexagons. 


Hope you are enjoying summer wherever you are! :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Jill!! Love the layout template. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love all of the green on this layout! I really like how you added the hexagon shapes and neat title!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs