Friday, June 08, 2012

Emma's Paperie: On Your Way

Happy Friday! Today I have a new layout to share with you using the happy and fun "PB&J" collection by Basic Grey. I created this one for a baker's twine focus on Emma's Paperie. I tend to cut my photos a lot so they have a white border on the bottom and then tie baker's twine around that space. I also used some twine to stitch near the border sticker. The photo is from our session with the lovely Carrie at Pitch Perfect Photography. And my journaling is all about how the girls are exerting their independence..."I want to do it myself." Sigh.



I just picked up that frame punch recently and I LOVE it...little pops of color are so fun! 



For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here. 

I also created a card with the same collection for the sketch challenge at Emma's.



For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Yesterday, I fixed 5 batches of strawberry jam! Yum! I can't wait to dig in and I still have strawberries left that I'm going to turn into strawberry crumb bars today. The whole experience made me want to create more jam with other fruit and maybe experiment a little. The girls really wanted to help so they got to help me crush the berries which they enjoyed a lot.

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I LOVE these Jill!! Great colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! Great design and fun picture!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs