Friday, October 21, 2011

Trick or Treat Decor & Gathering!

Hello friends! Today I have a couple projects to share with you. The first of which uses the Glowing collection by Authentique Paper and Glue Arts adhesives. I created a spooky piece of home decor using a paper mache hat I picked up at a craft store. I covered the hat in patterned paper and used the Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac to adhere.


To decorate the hat, I chose a tag from the Glowing Headlines and adhered it with U-Cut-It foam by Glue Arts. I also added a spooky spider, black glitter tulle, a spooky flower and a silver glitter floral spray.



Supplies:
Authentique Paper: (Glowing Patterned Paper - Orange Brocade, Black Script); Headline 2 Back
Glue Arts: Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac, U-Cut-It Foam
Pink Paislee glitter trim, Making Memories flower, paper mache hat, floral spray, black glitter tulle, spider


My second project for today uses the (just-hitting-retailers) "Gathering" collection by Authentique Paper. I am just in LOVE with the rich, warm colors that were perfect for these photos of my girls with their grandparents at the pumpkin patch.


I created a grid design and then placed several of the patterned papers in between and embellished with Icons die-cuts. 


I cut that gorgeous flower design from one of the patterned papers in the collection.



A couple of punched leaves from various patterned papers gave pops of gorgeous color to the layout.



 
Supplies:
Authentique Paper: (Gathering Patterned Paper: Grow, Harmony, Reminisce, Flourish, Together, Bloom); Icons; Classic Type; Tabloids; Expressions; Noteables; Headlines; Petite Type Square
Melissa Frances pearls, Maya Road stick pin, American Crafts chipboard alphabet, EK Success punch, Tattered Angels mist

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. That hat is so cute! Jill, your creative juices should be bottled and sold at Tiffany & Co. prices. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs