Saturday, October 15, 2011

Authentique Color Challenge

Happy weekend! My layout today is for the October Color Challenge at Authentique Paper. Be sure to stop by and see the beautiful samples from the design team. My little girls love their cousin, Tatum, or "T-mum" as they call him. The last time he was at our house they were showing him all their favorite things - their cars and Baby Einstein DVDs and also sharing lots of hugs and kisses. For my layout I combined patterned paper and embellishments from the Glowing, Splendid and brand new Free Bird 6 x 6 paper collections.


Here's a look at the color combination: (I did add a few pops of orange and then kraft as a neutral). 


A little close-up of my title work...the tiny alphabet stickers are Authentique Paper and the larger stickers are ones I had in my stash. 


I made a little paper ribbon from patterned paper from Free Bird, added a die-cut date from Splendid, punched a star from Free Bird and then added a brad.


I love the look of simple punched stars!


Well, I better get busy today. I have lots of cleaning and laundry on my agenda as well as hemming two Halloween costumes so we can have a photo shoot! :)
Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs