Monday, October 17, 2011

Pebbles: So Heavy & Spooktacular Week

Hello friends! I can't believe how busy the next couple weeks of October are going to be! Lots of fall and Halloween fun and memories to make with my girls! And speaking of fall fun, I have a new layout to share of the girls picking apples at the apple orchard. They had a huge, heavy bag of apples and we got a kick out of them trying to pick it up - pretty cute faces! I used the Fresh Goods collection by Pebbles on this layout and created the layout for a product parade focus on the super cute Toothpick Flags that I selected from three different Pebbles collections. For a complete supply list, please visit the Pebbles blog.


I used alphabet stickers by Pebbles and Bella Blvd. for the title.


And here's a look at the Toothpick Flags...I just grouped three of them together with twine and placed them behind a dimensional sticker. 


And finally, be sure to join us over at the Noel Mignon message board and blog for Spooktacular Week! The design team is sharing Halloween projects and ideas all week long and we'll even have a blog hop later this week! Please stop by and join us! And Noel, is offering free shipping to U.S. orders over $50 today only!


Have a great Monday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your Pebbles layout Jill! The flag grouping is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs