Friday, September 07, 2007

I made the cover! :)


This is the fall issue of Paper Creations magazine. My card is the "Happy Birthday" card in the upper right corner. I was thrilled to see it on the cover because I know that doesn't happen very often! :) I used Tinkering Ink and Sassafras Lass papers on this card and a Maya Road sheer blossom.

I'm finally feeling back to my old self. It took until about Wednesday for me to feel normal again. I felt like my head was in a fog for days...I was a major space cadet. I told my husband to put a pillowcase in the dish drain instead of the clothes hamper (if you want to know how out of it I was) :)

We've got a busy weekend ahead so I better run for now. Glen's brother is arriving for a weekend visit this afternoon and I've got some baking, cleaning and grocery shopping to do. Have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jill... Congrats on that COVER!!! Woo Hoo!!!
    Thanks for coming by my blog .. I put your name in on the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs